0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

English flute

EENG-glish floot


A name used in the 18th century for the recorder to distinguish it from the transverse flute, (the ordinary orchestral flute) which was at that time called the German flute.


Last Updated: 2013-05-03 18:23:46