0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


FLUH-ter tung-eeng


A technique of tonguing where the performer rolls an "r" while blowing into an instrument. This technique is usually used on the flute and occasionally on brass instruments.


Last Updated: 2016-05-25 13:38:51