0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z




A quill, or a piece of ivory, wood, etc. used to pluck or strum the strings of an instrument such as a harpsichord, mandolin, zither, guitar, etc.

See Also

[French] plectre (m)
[German] Spielblättchen (n)
[German] Plektrum (n)
[Italian] plettro (m)


Last Updated: 2016-06-06 19:52:53