0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



A device used by composers to make the chords of a composition move in the opposite direction from a normal progression.

See Also

[English] retrograde canon
[English] retrograde
[English] retrograde inversion
[English] retrograde motion
[German] Krebsgang
[Latin] cancrizans
[Latin] canon cancrizans


Last Updated: 2016-06-07 14:23:52