0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



A curved metal tube that connects the double reed to the body of the bassoon. It is sometimes called the crook.

See Also

[English] crook


Last Updated: 2016-05-19 12:31:40